Clearwater dentist is your guide on the path to wellness
In an ideal state of wellness, structures within the body work in harmony, supported by proper nutritional processes. In modern culture, that balance is disrupted by external factors, diet, and the burden toxins place on all internal systems. In many cases, that originates with the mouth. It sounds simple, yet countless individuals suffer chronic pain and illness. They may find temporary relief in treating symptom, but aren’t getting the assistance they need to unearth and address underlying oral problems. Dr. Beata A. Carlson & Associates have devoted their career as dentists to being the trusted source in Clearwater for information, answers, and solutions.
Care beyond conventional
Holistic or biological dentistry is not at odds with conventional dentistry. Rather, a biological approach takes time-tested knowledge of dentistry and human anatomy, then applies the least toxic/most beneficial materials and methods available. The focus is on caring for the whole person, rather than fixing a tooth or maintaining oral health alone. Holistic dentistry brings together the insight of the founding fathers of medicine, science, and nutrition. By preventing and solving oral issues with this natural approach, Dr. Beata A. Carlson and her team at Natural Dentistry bring new hope and improved health to patients in the Clearwater area and far beyond.
Nearly every dentist enters the field with a desire to help others. As you might imagine, the concepts described above are core to most biological dental practices. Yet Natural Dentistry takes compassion and holism to the next level with innovative techniques. Here are just a few examples:
- Highest standards of safety for removal of amalgam fillings.
- Mercury-free, metal-free, and fluoride-free treatments.
- Zirconia dental implants.
- Surgical extraction of dead teeth and root canal teeth.
- Ozone therapies for natural disinfection and faster healing.
- Scientific bite evaluation.
- Oral appliance therapy to address TMJ dysfunction, headaches, breathing disorders, sleep problems, and more.
- “The Secret,” a daily home care regimen developed by Dr. Beata A. Carlson to preserve oral health.
Proper Structure + Good Nutrition – Toxicity = Physical Health
At Natural Dentistry, we bring the formula to life. Call 727-888-6929 to begin your personal journey to improved wellness through biological care.