IV Vitamin Therapy Near Me
Our bodies need the right amounts of vitamins and minerals to function at their best. If you take multivitamins and supplements, you may find that you are still feeling sluggish and tired. You may also be worried about your immune system and its ability to fight off infections, bacteria, and viruses. With IV vitamin therapy at Natural Dentistry in Clearwater, Florida, patients can obtain the vitamins and minerals they need to feel great! We integrate these intravenous vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream to boost the body’s energy and vitality.
What are IV Vitamin Therapies Available at Natural Dentistry?
Below are just a few of the infusions we provide for patients:
- Myers’ IV Cocktail/Mega Myers’– a specialized combination of calcium, magnesium, and vitamins B and C to address chronic fatigue, migraines, heart disease, and fibromyalgia.
- Vitamin B12 – vitamin B12 is considered the essential nutrient to ensure DNA synthesis, neurological function, and red blood cell formation. It can boost energy levels, metabolism, memory, and concentration while improving sleep!
- Vitamin C – vitamin C is needed to maintain healthy bones and connective tissues.
- Vitamin D – vitamin D helps strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation, and fight fatigue.
- Glutathione – this antioxidant can boost nutrient levels, improve oxidative stress, and combat dehydration.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – this infusion boosts the immune system and removes toxins and waste from the body.
- NAD+ – the NAD+ treatment improves memory and mental clarity while regulating the body at the cellular level.
Which One is Right for Me?
During a consultation appointment with Dr. Beata A. Carlson and Associates, you can discuss your current health and medical needs. She can evaluate you to decide if you are a good candidate for IV vitamin therapy. She will make an educated recommendation based on your goals, and the treatment can be delivered even during your routine dental evaluations and cleanings. This makes getting the vitamins and nutrients you need without daily supplements easier!
How are Injections Better Than Supplements and Vitamins Taken Orally?
Using IV therapy to deliver vitamins and minerals improves absorption, ensuring you get all the nutrients you need. Additionally, IV therapy allows for personalized treatment, using vitamins and minerals geared towards your health goals and medical needs.
What Can I Expect from an IV Therapy Appointment with Dr. Beata A. Carlson and Associates?
Patients can talk to our team about IV therapy even during their routine visits while obtaining their examination and prophylaxis. A separate consultation appointment can be made otherwise. Dr. Beata A. Carlson and associates can evaluate you and talk to you about what IV therapies are available and how they work. After a decision has been made, an IV is started, and you rest while vitamins and minerals are delivered right into the bloodstream for immediate improvements.
How Do I Learn More About IV Vitamin Therapy Near Me?
If you are located in or around the Clearwater, Florida area and want to work with our team to learn more about IV vitamin therapy, call Dr. Beata A. Carlson and associates of Natural Dentistry at 727-888-6929 to request a visit at 1825 Sunset Point Road.