The Amazing Benefits of Holistic Dentistry
Holistic dentists are every bit as knowledgeable as traditional dentists. They use alternative practices and natural remedies to treat dental issues. Holistic dentistry also focuses on preventing dental problems and looking at ways to improve your overall health and oral issues. A visit to Natural Dentistry in Clearwater, Florida, the holistic dentist office of Dr. Beata A. Carlson and associates, will give you greater insight into holistic dentistry and all it has to offer in improving your oral health.
About Holistic Dentistry
Holistic dentistry holds to the belief that your oral and overall health are connected to dental problems; hence it can impact your overall health and vice versa. By helping keep your teeth and gums healthy, your Clearwater dentist can help prevent specific medical issues. In like manner, eating a healthy diet to improve your overall health will also promote strong, healthy teeth.
Dr. Beata A. Carlson and associates will look at your body when considering dental treatments to help you get the most from your dental procedures. We favor gentle, non-invasive techniques that give our patients a positive dental experience. We also prefer minimally invasive treatments, when possible, to correct dental issues to avoid putting your overall health at risk.
Benefits of Holistic Dentistry
Holistic dentistry emphasizes preventing dental issues and maintaining good oral health long-term. Preventive measures like routine checkups and cleanings can significantly reduce your risk of common dental issues like decay, oral infections, and gum disease. Preventing problems is much more productive than having to heal them. Additional benefits of holistic dentistry include:
- Use biocompatible, non-toxic restorative materials in your treatments to avoid health risks and allergies. One example is composite resin fillings for cavity treatment in place of silver amalgam fillings containing mercury.
- Personalized dental treatments suited to your individual dental care needs. Our personalized dental services will maximize your teeth’ health, function, and appearance.
- A balance between aesthetics and functionality in your dental treatments. Whether you need a filling, dental crown, or replacement teeth, we recommend minimally invasive techniques that produce functional and pleasing results.
- The use of advanced dental technology to identify dental problems and pinpoint their cause so we can determine the best course of action for treatment. This can save you money on repetitive dental visits or lengthy dental treatments in the future.
- Valuable counsel on dietary and lifestyle habits that promote healthy gums and teeth and improved health and wellness over the long haul
- Working with trained, dedicated holistic dentists like Dr. Beata A. Carlson and associates to meet your dental care needs. We make every effort to give our patients a positive, productive holistic dentistry experience.